Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Beginnings

I have decided to take a week or so to gather some details from my family and friends.  Over the last few weeks I have heard things that I had no idea occurred.  Most importantly, after speaking with Berk this evening, my view of the accident has been slightly changed in the details.  He was able to describe to me the sights, sounds, and the smells of the car accident.  He said it all went in slow motion and his description of the light pole slamming on the car was remarkable.  Once I gather these details I will change subtle things in past entries and potentially move to WordPress - If I do, I will place a link to the new blog page on here.

Thank you very much for reading!  It's so nice to see that my story is able to be read by so many people and I hope it helps those who need to hear the message!

God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your story! It brings me hope! My cousin (whom I have recently grown very close with), has just suffered from a TBI from falling off a two story roof. They removed two portions of his skull to allow his brain to swell since his ICP was 25. Today (day 2 after the accident) his ICP is at 13, which is better, but he is unresponsive to commands. I know that the healing will take a long time but I am definitely not the most patient person and I am currently living over 1000 miles from him and the rest of my family. So thank you so much for giving me hope in this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very welcome! I'm sorry I only just now replied - I didn't know that someone had commented. I hope your cousin is healing well. Be patient and let me know if there is any information you would like to know!

    ReplyDelete